Free Jack Jacker WordPress Plugin Review
l created this website to test tools and software sold inside two of the most popular websites in the Internet Marketing niche.That is the Warriors Forum and JVzoo. The first product l am going to test is a WordPress Plugin called Jack Jacker. So far l have tested more than 17 products and will be adding the reviews soon.
P/S: This free plugin is NOT available inside WordPress plugin repository — great developers do not upload their software inside such public databases.
Don’t worry though, for a very LIMITED TIME as a way to say thank you for visiting my new website. l will allow you to download the plugin 100% free. To avoid automatic downloads of the plugin by robots, you just need to tell me where to send the download link and check your inbox after a few minutes.
It is that simple!
What Is The Jack Jacker Plugin?
This plugin seeks to address the problem of which most website owners face… the challenge of creating epic content.
Let’s face it;
Creating good quality content is time consuming and can be very expensive when out sourced. Spinning content can be suicidal because Uncle Google can slap you with a penalty. Worse still your website can get de-indexed or sand boxed. Either way, its a loss; both in-terms of money and time.
That is where the Jack Jacker plugin comes in. This is a 100% free plugin, so there is no attempt to hide what it does. This plugin allows you to legally ‘show’ other people’s content on your website without paying a penny. Better still, you don’t even need to inform the website owners… Huh!
So, how does that happen…
How Jack Jacker Works + Results.
Results: Here is the naked link to a page that l created and jacked Wikipedia. Click on this link http://wsothatworks.com/jack-jacker-test/ and see how it pulls then displays the jacked article on my website. I then placed a Call To Action leading to the plugin download page.
1. You download the plugin (It is NOT inside WordPress repository)
2. Go to Plugins – Add New – Upload – Choose File.
3. Activate plugin.
4. Open the plugin from the dashboard.
5. Create and publish a new page (NOT post) with the title only.
6. Enter the name of your ‘jack’ – paste URL of website to ‘pull’ to your site – Create a Call To Action bar – Enter Link to ANY offer and save.
7. Click on ‘View’ to see the magic happen or visit the website then click open the created page.
8. The website article that you are jacking will be pulled and displayed on your website.
In other words, the plugin sort of ‘redirects‘ authoritative website articles to your website.
What l liked About Jack Jacker?
- As demonstrated above, the plugin helps displays the original website URL and picture inside Facebook yet when clicked it opens the article inside your website. This is great for posting links inside FB groups (Please read Facebook TOS before risking your account).
- It is 100% FREE (who does not like freebies?)
- Allows your website to display quality content for free.
- Easy to install and use (completed everything in under 5 minutes).
- It does not use iframes which will not allow to insert call to action buttons.
- The support is quite responsive (Got a response in less than 10 minutes).
- It can be used on other platforms such as Google +, Pinterest etc. (read the TOS).
What Can Be Improved.
- It does not work on all hosting platforms. l recieved an error message when l tried to install it on one of my websites on a different host.
- The ‘save’ button failed to work after uploading the plugin using an FTP client.
- Not all sites can be jacked… some websites owners installed software that blocks such requests.
- The colours and fonts of the Call To Action top bar are limited.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why are other plugins no longer working after installing Jack Jacker?
The creator of the plugin admits that it may NOT work well with other previously installed plugins. Use Jack Jacker on a sub domain or new website to avoid conflict with other plugins.
- My JJ ‘view’ button is opening a blank page?
Don’t panic! Just visit your website and open the page on which you created the jack. l also had the same problem and l contacted the developer who responded after less than 2 hours (see mail screen shot below).
- Can l use jacked links on Facebook Ads?
This is not recommended since the plugin redirects another website link to yours which is against Facebook terms of service.
Feel free to share your opinion and experience with Jack Jacker in the commentary box below?