Board Commander Review – Pinterest Traffic
Pinterest is one of the top traffic sources online. It boasts of more than 150 million users and is still growing. Studies have consistently demonstrated that traffic from this platform converts very well when compared to other social platforms such as FB. All things being equal.
The only challenge is; posting pictures, following and unfollowing people can be cumbersome and time consuming. Hiring a virtual assistant to manage one’s Pinterest account is a short term solution as they too can get bored then quit. Besides costs of hiring one can add up pretty fast.
To address this problem, 3 well known software developers came up with software which can automate this cumbersome process.
How Does Board Commander Work?
After purchasing the software, you need to create an account in order to get access to the dashboard. You choose the Pinterest account that you want to with the software (see results at the bottom of this review).
You will then set up a campaign. The software will auto post status updates, follow people and unfollow those who don’t follow you back. In other words, it mimics and automates human interaction with the Pinterest community.
You can access reports inside the dashboard on pinning history, board performance and follower growth.
You can search for group boards to post on. This is a plus because l mostly post on Facebook groups and was not even aware of Pinterest groups.
This is a great time saver although there are risks involved if you don’t set up your campaign properly. Pinterest must not detect ‘unusual activity’ otherwise you will get locked out.
- It is easy to setup (it takes less than 5 minutes to create an account through to setting up a campaign).
- The software is 100% cloud based (no need to download any files onto your hard drive).
- You get traffic on autopilot to your website from Pinterest for free.
- Commander was created by some of the greatest Internet Marketing software developers who l have followed for year.
- Support is quite responsive unlike other developers who are always launching and abandoning products at any given moment.
- It is a great time saver and removes the cumbersome task of manually following or unfollowing users.
- There’s a 14 day money back guarantee.
- User friendly and intuitive interface.
- The software can create duplicate access points if you set it up while you are logged into your Facebook or Pinterest accounts. (Log out before installation of the software).
- Although Pinterest analytics will show the number of people who visited my website, l wish this was included inside the software’s dashboard.
- The software can get you banned by Pinterest if your configuration does not mimic a real user (Randomise numbers and stay below the daily limits).
- Although there software is cloud based, any problems with the hosting website will affect how it works.
- At times you need to restart or edit a campaign for it to continue working.
Who Can Use Board Commander?
It is for anyone who wants to get traffic to their websites on auto pilot. We know getting organic traffic from uncle Google to a new website or websites in competitive niches can be a real pain.
Admittedly, this software is 100% newbie friendly and even if you have never used Pinterest. The developers provided the steps to use Pinterest for traffic generation. There will be a slight learning curve as you familiarize yourself with the platform, watch software installation tutorials and start generating traffic to your website. However once you are set, you are good to go.
WSO That Works Commander Test and Results
1. Purchased the software on 04/25/2017. Created an account in order to access the dashboard on the same day.
2. Created a WSO That Works Pinterest board inside an existing account with 11 followers and l was also following an equal number of users.
3. Set up my first campaign (there were some delays after being temporarily locked out of Pinterest due to unusual activity).
4. Activated campaign on 28 April, 2017 at 10:15.
As you can see from the snapshot below. Board Commander is working very well and saving me hours of manual work required to follow the same number of people. It works on auto pilot and there is no need to even log into my account.
Did The Software Increase Pinterest Traffic To Our Website?
Having followers inside Pinterest doesn’t necessarily mean that you will get loads of traffic to your website. The only way to confirm if there’s any significant increase in traffic from Pinterest would be to check your Google Analytics or Click (a recommended alternative to GA).
(l will be updating you soon).
Is Commander Worth It?
If your website is brand new or you want to bump your traffic this is for you. It also ensures ‘guaranteed’ traffic independent of the ever changing Google algorithms. Your role is to optimize your website for conversions. Having traffic alone to your website doesn’t mean money in your pocket.
The support team is quite responsive and has responded to every query within 24 hours. These are not fly by night software developers and they value their customers.
Click the checkout button below and watch the software in action. l have already seen a bump in my website traffic.
Share your opinion or experience with Board Commander in the commentary box below?